Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm currently on 11mg xr. I still have my beard and my eyebrows but I'm very much ba…"

Newjack replied Jan 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started taking Xeljanz XR, it's been 1 week. When did everyone notice for those wh…"

Newjack replied Jan 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just called CVS and said to try it uninsured and it didn't work. Called xelsource…"

Newjack replied Dec 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For those who used xeljanz coupon 12k for the year, are you allowed to use it before…"

Newjack replied Dec 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Certainly can't hurt. I'm using clobetasal gel and it's helping without the xeljanz"

Newjack replied Dec 21, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow congratulations, I've had Alopecia for 5 months and I'm at around 80% hair loss.…"

Newjack replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What dosage are you taking? How's the scalp, and your side effects?"

Newjack replied Dec 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How much is xeljanz is turkey?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you covered with insurance or xelsource?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was just perscribed xeljanz xr 11mg how does this work and or differ from.the norm…"

Newjack replied Dec 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service