dr. who's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, watch out for any holidays though, and that price it's the standard price in tu…"

dr. who replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"the box contains 56 pills, and that's the price indeed, just go to sultanahmet distr…"

dr. who replied Jan 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"" Even though ADML started the thread talking about his trial on Xeljanz, in general…"

dr. who replied Jan 17, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"no clue why you are coming up with this now. but now that you did  : Nicolas and I h…"

dr. who replied Jan 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"that'll be awesome, all of us growing our childhood hair. at least that's what's hap…"

dr. who replied Jan 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"come on don't be like that Nicolas, you even told me in one of the emails that my ha…"

dr. who replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i am not selling xeljanz online to anyone, i was making a favour to someone who coul…"

dr. who replied Jan 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"im starting to think you are retarded, 1460 lost? give me a break , you are going to…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ok, please keep your personal matters out of this forum.Mainly because you're not ri…"

dr. who replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thanks!"

dr. who replied Jan 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service