dr. who's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan. i don't think anyone here is using any tactic to scare anyone. I think they'r…"

dr. who replied Jan 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was talking about the ones with no major side effects"

dr. who replied Jan 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"yes but almost all the trials  ive heard of, have lasted max 3 months.."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think I am going to pass of xeljanz for the time being.  And wait for the cream. I…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"of course Sara I will do it. he hasn't replied yet ."

dr. who replied Jan 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"pm sent"

dr. who replied Jan 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"in the EU I need a prescription from a MD , but I guess any dermatologist can do tha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, thanks I am writing to him. Do you think he will reply,?  I am not one of his pa…"

dr. who replied Jan 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In the EU country I'm right now. Jakavi costs around 1800 euro for 56 pills . The 15…"

dr. who replied Jan 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

" 1300 eur, http://www.ilacrehberi.com/v/jakavi-5-mg-56-tablet-ec50/ in turkey , goin…"

dr. who replied Dec 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service