Jennah's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah it is just minox. I got the combo. The minox and foligain capsules which is a b…"

Jennah replied Nov 4, 2013 to Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Thanks Kirsten :) Decided I might as well give it a whirl! lol I will let you know h…"

Jennah replied Nov 4, 2013 to Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"http://www.biovea.com/nz/product_detail.aspx?NAME=FOLIGAIN.F2%C2%AE-MINOXIDIL-FOAM-F…"

Jennah replied Oct 24, 2013 to Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"I Think it has helped a little with the shedding to be honest and I have some baby h…"

Jennah replied Oct 24, 2013 to Rogaine and Folligain: What's the difference?

7 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Thanks Karin. I want to shave, but am scared. My boyfriend says he will support me i…"

Jennah replied Aug 3, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"lol :) Have you looked online? they have allot of wigs around. Vogue wigs is a good…"

Jennah replied Jul 29, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Do you think I would have been really sick eating gluten if I was Gluten intolerant…"

Jennah replied Jul 29, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Also I can't believe your GP said that to you! called shaving your hair mutilation!…"

Jennah replied Jul 28, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Thanks Kirsten I Is FSH ferritin/iron if so have had that tested. Not sure about the…"

Jennah replied Jul 28, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"Thanks Lisa I appreciate your words and support :) xo"

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service