Jennah's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally commend you for being comfortable being bald, that is fantastic and you do…"

Jennah replied Feb 18, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I think you totally have a point there!One thing I always worry about if I shave is…"

Jennah replied Feb 18, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Thanks so much I will take a look :)"

Jennah replied Feb 17, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I think for me the Will my partner look at me the same? Is something I think about a…"

Jennah replied Feb 17, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"cool how cute about your kids :)"

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Cheers :) appreciate your input :)"

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I met a girl in my city the other day with alopecia and it made a huge difference ha…"

Jennah replied Feb 13, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Thank you so much for your comment it really helped xo"

Jennah replied Feb 13, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Amen Lexi its nice to know there are people out there that Can relate :) xxo"

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I know they look great don't they. She did a wonderful job. I'd be worried I would m…"

Jennah replied Dec 4, 2012 to Fun coloured wigs - where to get good ones :)

9 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Jennah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service