Sabri's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Posting again for anyone who missed this before! Dr Kings interview about xeljanz. h…"

Sabri replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If your going to buy from turkey just print this and show them. It's a set price for…"

Sabri replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's Turkish it's say the days of the week Monday to Sunday. Morning and night."

Sabri replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Found some more info. A must read http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-loss-treatments/a…"

Sabri replied Nov 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Found some information http://www.drugs.com/answers/support-group/xeljanz/news/"

Sabri replied Nov 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think when I finally get it I will crush 2 pills in to powder and mix it into some…"

Sabri replied Oct 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is it possible to turn xeljanz tablet into a cream?"

Sabri replied Oct 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Another new drug in stage 2 is filgotinib. It blocks jak 1. It looks like a lot of n…"

Sabri replied Oct 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just found this intresting read on baricitinib It looks like it will be before 2021.…"

Sabri replied Oct 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"medication in the post won't pass through customs."

Sabri replied Oct 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service