Sabri's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Currently scheduled until November 2019, on-going clinical trials for the drug start…"

Sabri replied Oct 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hope it's works out for her I was following her a long time. she gave me hope. I kno…"

Sabri replied Oct 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does anyone know what happened to Kyle Rhodes? Is he still taking xeljanz and has he…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone following @thealopeciaexperiment on Instagram. I'm so sad seeing her update."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is there any difference in the xeljanz in the places you got them from or are they a…"

Sabri replied Oct 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you have a address for the one in turkey. How easy did you get it any information…"

Sabri replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi I just noticed your in the uk. Where do you get xeljanz from?"

Sabri replied Oct 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's 8% tax in turkey."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ruxolitinib Is available in the uk at the cost of £3600 a month. Plus vat at 20% h…"

Sabri replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"anyone on the the xeljanz trials with no growth? Maybe your the unlucky few who are…"

Sabri replied Sep 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service