katiegirl's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, yes sorry I haven't been on much. I had the baby on 6/14 so it's been a hect…"

katiegirl replied Jun 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just found this on northwestern page, could be promising for future alopecia treatme…"

katiegirl replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Patches for life, I have only had one small spot since being pregnant (I am due in t…"

katiegirl replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know what medicine it is?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you football fan, not sure what will happen after I deliver though. Immune sys…"

katiegirl replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would say maybe up your dosage but I don't want to say that unless your doctor say…"

katiegirl replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It looks similar to what mine looked like, also at the base of my head. I had it hap…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey xeljanz girl, Do you have a picture of the spot beginning to form? I thought tha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xejaniz miracle - my eyebrows and lashes never really grew back anyways. It was very…"

katiegirl replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"All has been good. Been off xeljanz since end of June. No obvious hair loss other th…"

katiegirl replied Dec 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service