Toks's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi am also in the meds have been for about three weeks and have been experiencing ch…"

Toks replied Aug 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For those with Vitiligo Hi Guys Just letting you know I have gotten hold of Xeljanz…"

Toks replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes am taking this meds without any medical monitoring I plan to see my nurse and do…"

Toks replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So happy to hear that thank you !!!!"

Toks replied Aug 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"As promise the Xeljanz I got from Turkey £380 Is anyone also got theirs from Turkey…"

Toks replied Aug 11, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am scared Because once I start taking the meds There's no turning back"

Toks replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"List of countries so far are Russia !!! Turkey !!! Switzerland !!! Kuwait !!! States…"

Toks replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I shall do so once am back home By the weekend taken my children to a summer camp !!…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We just bought some from Turkey it cost us around £340 a bottle (Xejanz) without pre…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Julie I plan to use this meds for my vitiligo"

Toks replied Aug 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service