Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Mary, your just so sweet, really you've been a big help to me. At some poi…"

Eileen Simpson replied Dec 31, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Yes it one step at a time that's for sure. I'm learning how is goes. Today I cried w…"

Eileen Simpson replied Dec 31, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi Rosy, Thank you for your kind words, I understand how hard it was to come to the…"

Eileen Simpson replied Dec 29, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi, I do understand that some people have to wear a wig and I too will at some point…"

Eileen Simpson replied Dec 29, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I wish I could join you ladies, sounds like it's a fun time, I am so blessed that I…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"In your profile picture I love your brows and from what I can in the picture I don't…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Mary I have seen a head cover called caps that is put on under the wig, do they work…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I'm with you I don't think I could do the fake eyelashes either. It was easier for m…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I'm not there yet myself. Sometimes and not very much I go without head cover in the…"

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi Karen I'm online now and just got your message. Seems these days I all I want to…"

Eileen Simpson replied Dec 28, 2008 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service