SarahJean's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never seen Dr. King. I wanted Xeljanz as soon as I saw an article about it, I…"

SarahJean replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would say mine was only like that for the first half inch."

SarahJean replied Mar 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes when it started growing back it was white and really wispy. It thickened and pig…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been on Xeljanz for my psoriatic arthritis for one year.  I have been AA for ab…"

SarahJean replied Mar 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes it was recommended by my dermatologist for the alopecia. He stated that he's see…"

SarahJean replied Oct 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I hope they figure out what is going on. Maybe need a new doctor?"

SarahJean replied Oct 20, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"You're welcome :) I have been on many immune suppressing medications and Humira was…"

SarahJean replied Oct 20, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Been 6 months on Xeljanz now. 60% improvement (alopecia areata). Also taking methotr…"

SarahJean replied Oct 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on Xeljanz for 6 months. I've had Alopecia areata for about 9 years. I'v…"

SarahJean replied Oct 19, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"I should also add that I have taken a short heavy dose to taper of prednisone acquir…"

SarahJean replied Jul 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service