SarahJean's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been on xeljanz since April for Psoriatic Arthritis. I have also been suffering…"

SarahJean replied Jul 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Beautiful! Thank you so much for updating and giving us hope!"

SarahJean replied May 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Been on Xeljanz for two months with a one week break one week in due to a flu thing.…"

SarahJean replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm not sure if you would have to go thru the whole process again, or whether they w…"

SarahJean replied Mar 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Unlikely, as long as you are still privately insured and not switching to Medicaid.…"

SarahJean replied Mar 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have arthritis which is the reason I've been on the immunosuppressants for so long…"

SarahJean replied Mar 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I should also add that after quitting any immune suppressor, in my personal experien…"

SarahJean replied Mar 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I've been on immune suppressors for 17 years and haven't had adverse reactions aside…"

SarahJean replied Mar 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Will do! Right now I have a patch front and center and have basically no growth goin…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Finally got my rx for Xeljanz today! On 11mg a day for psoriatic arthritis but have…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service