Peachfuzz's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"$USD? "

Peachfuzz replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That sounds like solid progress after only 2 months! Great news. How much did you pa…"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football Fan, you classed yourself as a 'slow responder' to Xeljanz, are you having…"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for that info. Do you know how long it takes to get the meds after you have o…"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed, can you buy Xeljanz in any pharmacy in Istanbul?"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't have a price per box no, someone posted 1770 Turkish Lira a while back which…"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks. No, the topical has had few good results that I am aware of, the oral Xeljan…"

Peachfuzz replied Aug 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lost nearly everything 7 years ago and little or no re growth since then. I went on…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Full regrowth of scalp, eyebrows and lashes?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you had a good response to the Xeljanz over that time?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service