Ahmed's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"LJBMD, was this in US customs? Wondering if this will happen to my 29 box order."

Ahmed replied Jul 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey. Could you clarify what you mean by minimum order is 20 boxes? I placed an order…"

Ahmed replied Jul 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Frida! I hope you're right about the 6 months. That would be amazing!  "

Ahmed replied Jul 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Scott! I had AU since December of 2017. I had one patch for a long time and d…"

Ahmed replied Jul 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks!"

Ahmed replied Jul 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Paul! "

Ahmed replied Jul 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Nat! Your journey has been inspirational and I hope that mine can inspire oth…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Rascal! And you're right, I recently noticed a few arm hairs are back and thi…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all. I've now been on Tobacitinib for 3 months so wanted to share some progress…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We all can get xeljanz for much less than half price, so we won't be needing to orde…"

Ahmed replied Jul 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service