Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Did she have universalis before being pregnant?"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"True Thats real long"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Great article. Really hopeful. Thanks gor sharing. I really hope in 2 to 3 years as…"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Needs log in information"

Patchesforlife replied Apr 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks again its really sad that pfizer and fda worked om making xeljanz out there f…"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for taking time to reply back with the info. Do you know what phas…"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 28, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long do you think the whole process takes?"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Rahul! I remember you.mentioned you started xeljanz. How has it been for you?"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for giving us hope. It is really sad when people are so pessimestic and ao…"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you!! Is this supposed to be much safer than xeljanz?"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service