Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"congrats katie girl. that is indeed excellent news"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ill be OK with acne. Its cancer Im worried about."

Patchesforlife replied Dec 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i want to thank you for always replyimg back and sharing your knowledge and experien…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"that's actually very nice news! did you have all your hair back?"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thanks return life. Do you think having the cold though it will cause attack on hair…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi All. So ive been taking xeljanz on my own now and found doctor that is willing to…"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"singh.. do you envision stem vell therapy to be in near future?"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you so much for sharing your experience"

Patchesforlife replied Dec 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you so much Singh. God I hope so. Injust hope we dnt reach stem cell and Genom…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i bought one pack from Turkey and only have one pack. I have no doctor that can supe…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service