ujjain's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks great! So 14 months of xeljanz 2x per day and 1 month of 1x per day? Did yo…"

ujjain replied Jul 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long did it take for most people to regrow scalp hair? Did some people have a fu…"

ujjain replied Jul 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have taken Xeljanz for 5 months, 2x per day. There is regrowth, but there is not y…"

ujjain replied Jul 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I really don't think you saw all the posts in this topic. A LOT of people had good p…"

ujjain replied Feb 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you take anything except for xeljanz to speed up the progress? e.g. plaquenil?"

ujjain replied Feb 12, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Why are you stopping? Because of health concerns? Did you achieve the growth by Xelj…"

ujjain replied Feb 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would personally ask my GP for blood tests. I'd expect a GP to know this or at lea…"

ujjain replied Feb 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know how much methodextrate she is taking?"

ujjain replied Feb 5, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"2 pills a day. I took a bunch of prednisolon on Sunday (300mg), probably won't take…"

ujjain replied Feb 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does methotrexate also cause the bad side effects of prednisolone like moonface, wei…"

ujjain replied Feb 5, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service