ujjain's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"This are my vitamin D levels of the last 6 months, almost too high as I'm taking a l…"

ujjain replied Feb 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been taken a lot of vitamin d for 6 months. I've had a bloodtest and everythi…"

ujjain replied Feb 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please check out the topic I've posted, there are many people who've achieved full r…"

ujjain replied Feb 3, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Yes, there are a lot of people in www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/xeljanz-tofacit…"

ujjain replied Feb 3, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Xeljanzmiracle. Cosmetically acceptable regrowth is a term that dermatologists use r…"

ujjain replied Feb 2, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"http://ayasofyaeczanesi.com/ has all the information you need. :)"

ujjain replied Feb 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, all good tips, will do that :)"

ujjain replied Feb 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any suggestions what to add to the Xeljanz protocol?Plaquenil?Follic acidBiotin?All…"

ujjain replied Jan 31, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for thinking along Gabri, but this is a FUE hair transplant and only good for…"

ujjain replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The flight from the UK to Turkey isn't that expensive and most people really care a…"

ujjain replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service