ujjain's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't need a prescription at any pharmacy, or specifically not need one at this ph…"

ujjain replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm still a bit worried that there seems to be only 1 pharmacy that doesn't require…"

ujjain replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You need to be an American or live there to get the co-pay card, right?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am just trying to speak to them before I go. I went to a UK pharmacy and Boots did…"

ujjain replied Jan 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have tried to call the Turkish pharmacy a few times, but unfortunately they are no…"

ujjain replied Jan 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Çok teşekkür ederim, arkadaş. You don't know how much I value your help. Same for Xe…"

ujjain replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have an Lloyds Avios Rewards Credit Card with no foreign transaction fees. So I on…"

ujjain replied Jan 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi dr. who, Sorry for asking you personally, but I'm planning to go to Istanbul on T…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, I am very grateful. Doe anybody know if you can pay by debit, credit card o…"

ujjain replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Because that seems a bit tricky from the UK. I mostly appreciate your help by the wa…"

ujjain replied Jan 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service