Ahmed's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Peachfuzz, I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing yes. Because my parents went to…"

Ahmed replied Aug 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Xeljanzmiracle, I don't know why there isn't a reply button under your comment…"

Ahmed replied Aug 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes you are right Peachfuzz. I recently got Xeljanz from Turkey and it costs about $…"

Ahmed replied Aug 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Ertan, From what I understand, Xeljanz is not a cure, it's a treatment that yo…"

Ahmed replied Aug 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the reply ADML :) I hope it's legit. I don't know how I can make sure but…"

Ahmed replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, Quick question.. Has anyone switched to the turkish Xeljanz and expe…"

Ahmed replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Guys here are Sultan's Before and After photos :) He seemed to have some problems up…"

Ahmed replied Jul 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello James :) Thanks a lot. It's hard for me to tell exactly which type of alopecia…"

Ahmed replied Jul 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, It's been almost a month since I started taking Xeljanz (2 pills a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks a lot Xeljanz2015 :) I'm so happy for you it must feel great having your hair…"

Ahmed replied Jul 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service