abby lawson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tamgirl, Yes its true I don't just think its Abby's hair,but its seem to be the o…"

abby lawson replied Jul 28, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Betsy, Hi Abby's family doc is exploring the possibility of putting her on some type…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Trina, I think pity is putting it right.I felt sorry for Abby and instead of helping…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Char . Thanks for answering all my questions.Abby laugh about your friends borrow…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Bogie, One of my best friends in elementary school had the name Bogie.I will let…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi,iAMrj.Yes we have taken her to see a counselor,but she would not speak to her she…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Dear Rose Marie, Thank you for your words of wisdom and for sharing with me a few id…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hello Trina, sorry it took so long for me to reply we had a small fire ,but everythi…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"All of you are so amazing I don't know how you do it.We are going to the CAP camp in…"

abby lawson replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Thank you !What did your mom say to you?Did you rebel and hide what was the turning…"

abby lawson replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service