Meedo's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi mastros . This is really an awesome head of hair . Have you ever tried beacon or…"

Meedo replied Oct 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi guys. What’s the difference between 300 mg prednisone once a month over three con…"

Meedo replied Sep 18, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck, I think you are better off researching this . Let us know how you get on…"

Meedo replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have tried 60 mg everyday for a week going down by 5 mg until I stop and it worked…"

Meedo replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat. Sorry to hear of your loss . Are you doing prednisone 300 mg once a months f…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh . I would like to place a big order but worries about customs . How many di…"

Meedo replied Jul 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi marvpb. Welcome to the group . I’m glad you came across this group as it has help…"

Meedo replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello guy. Could someone please answer this ! I’m currently taking beacon 5 mg x 4 p…"

Meedo replied Jun 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi joja101. Sorry to hear you haven’t had much luck with xelijanz . I believe you ar…"

Meedo replied May 21, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone ever taken xelijanz 3 times a day as opposed to twice per day? I’m thinki…"

Meedo replied May 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service