Meedo's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys. Could someone please give me their thoughts on Allegra use with xelijanz?"

Meedo replied Sep 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone . Could someone kindly tell me the importance of Allegra in conjunction…"

Meedo replied Sep 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Ahmed . You can either go to your bank if you are in doubt and let them do it for…"

Meedo replied Sep 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow cassidymain . If that’s only 6 months growth from an AU base then you are well o…"

Meedo replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi singh. I also live in the uk and I’m having troubles obtaining from beacon . Any…"

Meedo replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone. Has anyone with Alopecia experienced night sweets especially the head a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all. Anyone in the uk that’s got some tofacinix beacon 5mg they don’t need and wa…"

Meedo replied Sep 6, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida . Thanks for taking the time to look into this. Yes I totally agree with yo…"

Meedo replied Sep 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi mashloum . I was looking at this blog and I saw your sons progress from absolutel…"

Meedo replied Sep 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Frida. Makes sense. How long after the shingles vaccine can I start X , pr…"

Meedo replied Sep 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service