Patchy's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been using Quercetin supplements for about 4 months. I noticed what appeared to…"

Patchy replied Feb 6, 2017 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"800 mg is what is recommended on the bottle I have. I did some research and there ar…"

Patchy replied Dec 20, 2016 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"here's my update. I added back in milk and sugar, but kept doing the supplements fai…"

Patchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"That's great! My doctor actually put me on some topical creams and said I don't need…"

Patchy replied Dec 8, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Quick update. I have increased my quercetin supplements to 800mgs/day. I've noticed…"

Patchy replied Dec 7, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Hope this works for you! I think my shedding has lessened, too. I see hair growing q…"

Patchy replied Nov 4, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Mine is from Amazon and it's Schwartz bioresearch "premium ultra pure" It's 1500 mg…"

Patchy replied Oct 21, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"I'm taking supplements. I noticed what appears to be positive results. First, spots…"

Patchy replied Oct 21, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"The unfortunate thing about quercetin, bromelian and vitamin C is that no one will f…"

Patchy replied Oct 20, 2016 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

"That's great! I've been seeing positive results on my AA after taking quercetin and…"

Patchy replied Oct 20, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service