Christopher's_mom's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the way it was last year as well. Pfizer offers a hardship program which is w…"

Christopher's_mom replied Jan 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My son has had AU going on 2 1/2 years now. We fortunately found a dermatology pract…"

Christopher's_mom replied Jan 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The co-pay does not work for people who are on government insurance programs for whi…"

Christopher's_mom replied Jan 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I Googled "Xeljanz Co-Pay card" and was led to the website. It was so simple online…"

Christopher's_mom replied Jan 15, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In my opinion, it is your doctor's responsibility to work to get you approved. Havin…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Theresa, My son has alopecia and we have BC/BS PPO who covers the drug. Initially…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie, In about August of 2016, my son, then aged 17, went AU in a matter of 4-5…"

Christopher's_mom replied Dec 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All, I'm back to report on my 19 year old son's progress in weaning off Xeljanz,…"

Christopher's_mom replied Dec 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"He decided to shave his head in October and began Xeljanz in February. After shaving…"

Christopher's_mom replied Nov 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for your input. How long did you maintain your hair before it bega…"

Christopher's_mom replied Nov 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service