Christopher's_mom's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"J, Your question was if anyone knew of a derm in Colorado who could prescribe Xeljan…"

Christopher's_mom replied May 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Rascal, Northwestern in Chicago is doing research on a different, yet similar, dr…"

Christopher's_mom replied May 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"We're paying out of pocket for our 17 year old son, too. Are you trying to get your…"

Christopher's_mom replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Footballl fan I've only posted here a couple of times regarding my son's response…"

Christopher's_mom replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not a good idea to take dog meds. My sister works at a vet clinic, got a cold or all…"

Christopher's_mom replied Apr 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am sorry I didn't ask. I regret it."

Christopher's_mom replied Apr 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I should have asked. I am so disappointed that I didn't. But truthfully, I was think…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It really is. I never see his head so it was a complete surprise when he took his ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Reporting on my son's progress after being on Xeljanz for 2 months. AA began August…"

Christopher's_mom replied Apr 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lindzzej, We're in the middle of the the appeal process for my son right now. Did yo…"

Christopher's_mom replied Mar 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service