Sue T's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I got the cost of the wigs wrong when I posted earlier. I actually spend $800 a year…"

Sue T replied Jun 5, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I go for a swiss lace wig with a thin skin perimeter. It grips the head really well…"

Sue T replied Jun 5, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Don't worry about ordering wigs directly from China, I do it all the time. Yes they…"

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I also wear custom lace cap wigs with a thin skin perimeter. The thin skin a a bit o…"

Sue T replied Jun 4, 2013 to Bought a new wig 4 months ago and I just ruined it! How do I prevent this from happening again?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"If you order a 14 inch wig, every hair will be 14 inches. I agree with Rose in that…"

Sue T replied Mar 7, 2013 to Custom wigs online?

12 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Rose

"I order my wigs from Cooperwigs in China. There is no need to bleach the knots becau…"

Sue T replied Mar 2, 2013 to Bleaching knots on full lace wigs

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Meekoo

"Remy hair is processed but the cuticle is left intact and all hairs run in the same…"

Sue T replied Feb 28, 2013 to Custom wigs online?

12 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Rose

"Try Cooperwigs.com They are based in China and make a range of custom wigs to order.…"

Sue T replied Feb 25, 2013 to Custom wigs online?

12 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Rose

"Most full lace wigs don't have elastic straps in the back. I have tried the It Stays…"

Sue T replied Feb 22, 2013 to Full lace wigs

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi BMG I found that the blue liner support tape irritated me less than some of the o…"

Sue T replied Jan 8, 2013 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service