Amy's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My fingers are crossed for you too x I just keep massaging my head in a calm way &am…"

Amy replied Jan 17, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Also I used to be a massive stresshead (and I mean massive).  Now I stress over 3% a…"

Amy replied Jan 17, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Hi Sarah, the doc put it down to stress, I was in a very stressful job (one where yo…"

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Hi Sierra, everyone around me is telling me to leave it well alone and when I'm read…"

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Aww thanks for such a lovely comment.  I cried for 3 weeks, shaved my hair and haven…"

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Also you asked me what I used.  I used Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo and I also try to ma…"

Amy replied Jan 14, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Hi Epo, my hair has started to grow as I realised 97% of the things I was stressing…"

Amy replied Jan 14, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"Hi Ruthie, My brows & lashes fell out completely and I struggled to put on lashe…"

Amy replied Jan 14, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"Hi Leisa, I've been using the Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo.  My hair fell out in early A…"

Amy replied Jan 14, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service