Fonsi's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Non erano due ma tre immunosoppressori. Ma si sono sovrapposti per un periodo breve.…"

Fonsi replied May 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ciao valevan85. Di dove sei? Mi dispiace per la tua situazione. Tieni duro. Ho comin…"

Fonsi replied May 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"As promised I'm posting my situation after 7 weeks in Tofacitinib 10 mg daily. Ther…"

Fonsi replied May 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What I published is absolutely not a result. But it's a sign that shows that there i…"

Fonsi replied Apr 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everybody.I have read your experiences and I am happy that many of you had exc…"

Fonsi replied Apr 4, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Methotrexate accelerates the effect of the corticosteroids. Low doses (10 - 20 mg we…"

Fonsi replied Mar 10, 2020 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"It's ok now. I'm in contact with Beacon. Tomorrow they give me the coordinates for t…"

Fonsi replied Feb 25, 2020 to Xeljanz

7 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"That's me. I need to try Tofacitinib or Baricitinib. But they don't answer to me. I…"

Fonsi replied Feb 24, 2020 to Xeljanz

7 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"I sent some emails but they don't answer me"

Fonsi replied Feb 24, 2020 to Xeljanz

7 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service