Jcortez05's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone heard from katiegirl? I know she had to have had her baby by now .. I won…"

Jcortez05 replied Jun 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you I hope so too . I want to get off but so scared"

Jcortez05 replied Jun 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No 1 pill the extended release but take it about 3 times a week .. in fact I still h…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update ..just over 10 months since I shaved it off because it was thinning so badly ."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"DR bordone is such a nice dr so sweet only thing is that she is expensive ! She didn…"

Jcortez05 replied Apr 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone heard from Katiegirl? I wonder how her hair is coming along while pregnan…"

Jcortez05 replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"A few days shy of 7th month since I shaved it ( for 2nd time ) it starting to thin a…"

Jcortez05 replied Mar 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yep if your insurance doesn't cover it then say you don't have insurance and use you…"

Jcortez05 replied Mar 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It absolutely does work .. I used Walmart specialty pharmacy then cvs specialty phar…"

Jcortez05 replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well I went without insurance for a while and I was able to use my copay card on the…"

Jcortez05 replied Mar 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service