hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of reminds me of Cyndi Lauper with dreadlocks.  I so love her pink hair."

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"Curable?  no.  "

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to Alopecia

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"A little double stick tape does wonders.  "

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to wearing wigs or scarves with visors or hats at work

3 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Maybe you can wear a scarf that is the same color as the caps or even matches the un…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to wearing wigs or scarves with visors or hats at work

3 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"I applaud you for creating a yarn wig and wanting to use the idea to help others.  I…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"You have taken the first step by admitting to yourself that you have AA and somewhat…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"Would / could be interesting, but like others I feel it might be more peep show than…"

hagster replied Dec 23, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Congrats to your daughter for a great attitude and being homecoming queen, and to yo…"

hagster replied Dec 23, 2017 to Homecoming Queen

2 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Finley

"You might want to search 'eyebrow regrowth' or just 'eyebrows' at the 'all discussio…"

hagster replied Dec 23, 2017 to Eyebrows

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Gail

"AA is for the duration of your life.  You may have periods of remission and hair reg…"

hagster replied Dec 10, 2017 to Symtoms, treatment, research

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Carma Harper

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service