serg navaro's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome, thank you, is there a certain brand you would recommend?"

serg navaro replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"SPO6, are you doing anything else besides xeljanz? I just started month 5 and I too…"

serg navaro replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"SPO6, how much hair loss did you have before you started? I had 90% lost in my head…"

serg navaro replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So you wrote a letter to Pfizer?"

serg navaro replied Jan 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How did you get your money back? I paid 500 out of pocket when I the co pay card wou…"

serg navaro replied Jan 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, Yes Im part of the alopecia areata registry at MD Anderson cancer center her…"

serg navaro replied Jan 17, 2016 to Xeljanz in Texas?

3 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Talia

"You have made no point at all, go somewhere else with your negativity cause it's not…"

serg navaro replied Dec 18, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Icarus, have some respect man, what is your deal? how is this in any way funny?"

serg navaro replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow that's at 6 months?! That's awesome!! I'll be hitting my 4 month mark here in a…"

serg navaro replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In my opinion it is a miracle that xeljanz is even being used for alopecia when it w…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service