ejeffw's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw you were able to get TCM prescription as a brew like us. Please keep everyone…"

ejeffw replied Sep 13, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hi,  Here is the link to one of the early prescriptions from the TCM doctor we saw…"

ejeffw replied Sep 13, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"We've tried acupuncture for alopecia with daughter once but it drove her bonkers out…"

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"What information are you looking for? Happy to help if I can."

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hi, uust saw this reply. Feel free to private message me and we can chat further."

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"http://www.alopeciaworld.com/photo/albums/traditional-chinese-medicine-log"

ejeffw replied Feb 15, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hi all, I posted as many prescriptions I could find (all the Beijing doctor ones),…"

ejeffw replied Feb 10, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"I did not get the DM with your email address. I will dig up the prescriptions from t…"

ejeffw replied Feb 10, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Our daughter started losing her hair last June right before a Cancun trip. A week or…"

ejeffw replied Jun 8, 2016 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service