I saw this really really cute knitted hat last winter. I was wondering if anyone knew where you could buy knitted hats that would go over the wigs?

I would love to get some and wear them this winter....

Views: 531

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Go and have a look at Naaf market place - they have quite a selection of hats and things. www.naaf.org

Or you could ring my mum - she's a dab hand at knitting. Just kidding, I live in NZ.

Hope you find something that helps.

Rosy
Yes, thats the first place I looked.. They have caps and other stuff.. But, they are all for no hair underneath.
Also there are these scaves & caps that they put hair on them.
I want to find one that will be larger so I can fit it over my hair..

I wish I knew how to knit.. that would be fabulous!!! My granma can knit, I wonder if it would be easy enough to knit me over a little bit larger than the norm??? hmmmmm

Good thinking Rose.. :-)
Guess what I found them.... I ordered two.. I will let ya know how they are when I get them. I am soo excited..
Hi

That's wonderful!!. I'll look forward to see your piccies. I think the hats are soooo cute.

Rosy
They shipped them out today, I should get them by Friday... Woo Hoo!!!!
Okay, I have to share these wonderfully knit hats I just got.. This lady is WONDERFUL!

The Hats are high quality and I love them.. I can not wait till it gets cooler so I can wear them. (Did I just say, I want it cooler?)

Here is the link to her ebay store.... Go check them out... I will post some photos of the ones I bought from her!

http://stores.ebay.com/Nildas-Knick-Knacks

She only chargers shipping on the first one then the rest are free!!! It is a deal....

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service