I am notorious for falling asleep in the first five minutes of a movie. I just sort of get bored or something and comfortable leaning on my husbands shoulder and then pass out. Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like movies, or at least some of them ... my all time favorite is 'Running Scared', I've never not even when I was ill fallen asleep while it played and I must have watched it like a zillion times :)
So I was wondering what are some of your favorite movies?
My top five include
Running Scared, Dead Man on Campus, Benchwarmers, Training Day, and Office Space.
Also I am addicted to Avatar - any one scene it? I'm totally going as Avatar Aang for Halloween yo!
Heart
CAR

Views: 7

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I think you share similar taste with my hubby! LOL Great response. Thanks
LOL, I don't stay clear of them at all! I just tend to get comfy and go to sleep right away. *Smile*
Oh yes this reminded me (I like a lot of the movies on this list too - even own Army of Darkness) I want to add Kung Fu Hustle to my list.
Thanks for sharing Frank!
My favorite movies are:
Constantine (Movie which I could watch over and over again Keanu Reeves is so cute)
Bend it Like Becham
Stardust (just a lovely movie)
Dogma ( I love Matt Damon)
Good Will Hunting (I love Matt Damon)
and there are many other movie which I like just can´t rember them all. These movies which I listed here are the ones I have seen many times :)
stardust was EXCELLENT
Among my all-time favorite movies are:

* As Good As It Gets
* A Lesson Before Dying
* We Were Soldiers
* Hitch
* Besieged
I'm going to have to give some of these a go... I don't think I've ever seen one on your list (but then I could have been sleeping). LOL Thanks
OOOOHHH Heathers I totally forgot about that one, I must have seen it a zillion times in my youth.
I love the romances Gone with the wind my all time favorite. Overboard , Cutthroat Island (I love pirates!)Somewhere In Time, John Wayne movies ,and of course Harry potter all of them, Narnia and Labrynith.
OHHH Labrynith was good too!!
I will give any movie a chance! I love movies! I love sad, funny, action, love, and all of the above! I love the movies where you can get lost in them, when its over you wished it had never ended. Here are some of the top of my head.. Not in any order!

The Jacket(one of my fav!!), The Virgin Suicides (so AWESOME), Wedding Crashers, The Beach, Long Kiss Goodnight, Go, Garden State (i loved), Chasing Amy, The Never Ending Story, Princess Bride, Edward Scissorhands, Peaceful Warrior, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Old School, Sweet November, The Butterfly Effect, Life as a House, A Walk to Remember, Domino, Prime, Dazed and Confussed, Boondock Saints (awesome), Little Miss Sunshine, Pretty Women and Dirty Dancing(all time fav. im such a girl), The Family Stone, Crazy/Beautiful, Goal, The Girl Nextdoor, Bad Girls, and many more. I love movies!
what movie is that??? sound different? im always up for giving movies a try! any movies! (when i have the time that is)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service