This time last year I had lost quite a lot and never thought I would ever come to terms with hairloss, this site gave me so very much support and would like to thank you all for that. xx

This time this year - well ive got hair back, trouble is i am still paraniod about it and dont accept that its going to stay put, I will never ever take my hair for granted again!

I am going through a series of tests I reckon should have been done last year, so it doesnt stop even when hair is back!

Good luck to you all and hope to be able to speak to some of you soon, I will give all the support I can to newbies, old friends and new.
Jackie xx

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jackie.... Thats awesome!! I am so happy for you.. This is a wonderful place for everyone..
Zoey
Soz been away for a while - but back now - thanks for comment Zoey and all the very best to you xx
Jackie
Still a very scarey world and still very paraniod about hair!
Yippee

Totally Fantastic Jackie!!!
And this is a great place too.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff for reply - its still a scarey world out there and im still rather paranoid about hairloss - but?
Kind regards to you
Jackie xx

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service