Attitude

There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
Looked in the mirror,
And noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today?'
So she did
And
She
Had
A
Wonderful
Day.

The next day she woke up,
Looked in the mirror
And saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

'H-M-M,' she said,
'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?'
So she did
And
She
Had
A
Grand
Day.

Looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

'Well,' she said,
'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'
So! she di d
And
She
Had
A
Fun,
Fun
Day.

Looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

'YEA!' she exclaimed,
'I don't have to fix my hair today!'

Attitude is everything.

Be kinder than necessary,
For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply,

Love generously,

Care deeply,

Speak kindly.......
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this one.....
that made me smile, and cry!
The most ironic thing has happened. My mother found this poem one week before she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She started chemo two weeks ago and her hair began falling out yesterday... I hope that she finds comfort in these words as we all have!
My mother had lung cancer , she finally had to give up after 5 hard years they said she was clear. And she passed 3 weeks to the day . Any way she lived more in the 5 years .You have to make the most out of how ever long we have. Hari no hair Fat skinny what ever!! Live Love and Laugh!!
That was wonderful. It really made me smile.
this was really touching...its so true.. Sara...im very sorry to hear about your mom's recent diagnosis. she's fortunate to have a loving caring daughter like you and im sure she will take comfort in this poem because you posted it. i hope for total healing for your mom. Shirley...im sorry to hear about your mom..you have my sympathy. sounds like your mom was a wonderful woman and she taught and showed you alot even while she was sick..thats a great mom!!! thanks to all of you for sharing this. the poem and comments were very moving.
I love that! Thanks for sharing.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service