I've been reading about new vacuum wig caps that offer some type of ventilation. I've been hearing that the NuHair wigs offer a new cap, as well as Freedom II cap.

All the pictures look amazing, but I sweat a lot from the head. If these new caps help, it would be great!

thanks,

Carolyn

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I would contact a wee girl here called Alex as she wears them. I'm sure she would be happy to help. I realise that Welshcakes is going to see about these wigs in London soon. But as yet I don't believe anyone in England has worn one.

Hope that helps. (If you do a member search Alex comes up - she is wearing dark sunglasses and comes from Staten Island, New York)

Rosy
Hi

If you want to talk with some people that have worn the Freedom II cap talk to Debbi Fuller, Karen Peterik, Cherylnz and Fitzy. I don't believe fitzy has the new cap but she has worn the Freedom Wig for the last 13 odd years. Cheryl has worn these wigs for the last 14 years. Karen and Debbi wear these wigs and look after people wearing them in the USA.

My daughter has worn the Freedom wig for the last 5 years and I'm happy to help with any questions you have.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service