hi i'm Nycolette i'm a artist and i have come up with a new concept i want to do a colosh inside of the words bald is beautiful with people that are bald and that are proud of being bald but. i have one problem i don't have that many pictures and i was wondering if you could take pictures of your heads just the top and send them to me on here because bald is really beautiful if you dont want to that is fine thank you if you do

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicolette, maybe you should post this as a blog where more people are apt to see it.
I'm not sure how to even get a photo of the top of my head, but I am having some regrowth on top right now anyway - so it's not exactly bald ...
Good Luck,
CAR
thank you sooo much
Could you give more details on what kind of photos you need for your project?
Do you still need pictures??

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service