Hi everyone! So, thanks to the wonderfuL AngeLa...i now know where the popuLar spots on this wonderfuL website are...i haven't been an extremeLy active participant thus far, but i pLan on changing that starting now...i wanted to share this wonderfuL articLe that was recentLy pubLished at my schooL...
Us fabuLous baLd peopLe "can do anything anybody eLse can do with Less prep time & no wasted money on hair products"
Hope you enjoy the articLe...Let me know your thoughts & if anybody ever needs anything...the baLd goddess is here for you <3

Views: 68

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary,

Hope you are enjoying Nursing.

Jeff
I am planning a rewrite on a short screenplay that was inspired by people like you. It is called "BALD GIRLS CAN HYPNOTIZE". I would like to know what object would you want to use to hypnotize your subject if you were a hypnotist. If you couod respond to me with an answer, it would go a long way towards helping me with the research for the script. Thank you for your time and for the inspiration.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service