Hi!

I was married last spring and had quite a few ideas on how to decorate my bald head during the wedding. I finally went with a beautiful flower-wreath which had a fleece-lining closest to the head. :-)

For regular parties I use glitter or a circlet when I want to be extra dressed-up.

Do you decorate your head on parties, weddings or other celebrations? What do you use?

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I think that sounds beautiful. On fitzy's page there is a piccie of her modelling with glitter on her head. I love it - go have a looksee.

Rosy
I will, thanks! :-)
I bet Henna would look awsome if anyone wanted to try that My alopecia reverted to areata from totals so I've got most of my hair back. Now I find that I miss having a bald head, even more so now that I realize I'm missing out on an oportunity to do this sort of thing.

That is so bold to wear the glitter and tiara.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service