I was wondering if there's anyone who has ever shaved against the grain of their head. Since I have scaring alopeicia, I'm just afraid of breaking out. So far I haven't but I also didn't go against the grain of my hair.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still have about half my hair so I shave front to back then back to front on the top and top to bottom, the reverse on the sides. I'll be going to the dermatologist next week so I can't say if I have scaring alopecia or not. The folks over at www.slybaldguys.com gave me a lot of advice on what works and what doesn't. A rinsing with cold water or using an ice pack after shaving seems to keep me from breaking out. Hope that helps.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service