Hi!
I just joined and I was wondering if anyone lived in the NJ area? I don't know anyone else around here with alopecia. I feel like I'm a little fish in a big pond.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pleased to meet you. Bald Girls knows many women in New Jersey.

Join our contact list at baldgirlsdolunch.org and you'll be notified about our next NJ or NYC events. We've met already in or close to NJ in Hoboken, Bridgewater and in Philly, PA. If you're in northern NJ, we're based in Westchester county, NY...also pretty close.

Are you closer to the PA border? We have core of lovely Reading, PA women, too.

Thea
Hi!
I live in Jackson, NJ, which is south. We're about 10 min. from Great Adventure. I would love to join you guys. Thanks.
Debbie

Has anyone responded. This is so old. I have a great girl that i went to right in NJ to finally get some hair and she is the best reasonable and really cares. If you want her info please let me know... 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service