hi, i was just wondering if anyone has experianced itching i have one bald patch and hair thinning a bit, i was told i had aa 2months ago and nothing much else has happened apart from this itching its driving me mad its like a tingley itch (if that makes sence),, im itching like a mad woman with flee's has anyone else had this.. its driving me potty and the fact that nothing else is happening no regrowth or any other patches to even explain this.. im not due to see dermatologist till the 6th of october i feel like shaving my head its that bad help .....

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the itchiest head too! It's SUCH a mystery to me! Sometimes, it's not even the bald spots that itch at all. It's usually just all over the place and it drives me crazy! I know I shouldn't scratch at it because it will make it worse but I can hardly stand it. What can we do to stop the itch? Sometimes I find that it gets itchier after I exercise (sweat) or when I'm anxious or stressed. I just wonder what it means to have such an itchy head. It doesn't seem to be falling out, so what could it be from? It just seems to be ongoing. The dermatologist has given me a zillion shampoos and ointment, but it seems like they only make it worse or don't make a difference. Eurgh.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service