I have to wear a wig to work. I was wondering if there is any product I can use to stop my wig from itching my scalp? I heard wig caps slip and give people headaches but I don't know if that is true. Or can I wash it in something that will help take the itch out? Does anyone have any advice?

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pam

I'm sorry I don't really know much about wigs itching, the wigs my daughter wears don't cause this. But if you were to talk to Bogie I think she may be able to help. She wears lots of different types of conventional wigs and I'm sure she will have a little advise. Another that maybe able to help is Orbit. Just type their names in the members page and your'll find their pages.

Hope you find something that helps.

Rosy
Some wig caps can be too tight (the kind that look like panty-hose). The ones I wear are a cloth-like jersey type material. Keep looking around, and try different kinds. I don't think washing will take the itch out. And you never know, you might find a wig cap doesn't give you a headache. I think they're the best invention EVER!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service