ok... so previously i started a thread about my beard loss. The deal is ive had white hair regrowth... nearly all over for about a year and 4 months. Its all there but white, none of it has turned black.

Has anyone else experienced this white hair just remaining over a long period of time ? Seems most people either lose it or it goes black.

Thanks

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My regrowth is white/translucent and oh so.....pretty.....lol

Jeff
The short white hairs are called Vellus Hair, sometimes it takes a while for them to turn your natural hair color, mine have just started with some turning black.I think Alopecia sometimes has a mind of it's own with everyone's situation slightly varying.
I lost ~50% of my beard and 50-70% of the hair on my head staring six months ago. Vellus hairs have begun to appear on my head but the patches in my beard are still smooth.
White hairs have been popping out on my face mostly at my chin...pretty sparse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service