I wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it on a blog. I'll put it here, too.

I want to share the info about where I get the Turkish scarves I'm wearing in my YouTube video "Alternatives to Wearing a Wig". The seller is a nice woman named Deniz, who lives in Wisconsin. Her business is called Deniz Imports & Exports. The scarves cost $26.95 each, which includes shipping and handling. Her email address is: turkishscarves@hotmail.com

I'm not in business with Deniz, and have just found her scarves to be the ones I like best, and they're less expensive than some other sellers online. She knows what size works for me - 31-33", but other women might need slightly different. She has a variety of colors. I get compliments about how these look, and I feel very good in them.

If anyone has questions about how I tie them after watching my video, please let me know. However, I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks.

Best wishes to all,
Mary

Views: 20

Reply to This

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service