As I continue my journey through alopecia, I have 2 great human hair wigs that are awesome, but I find myself wanting to experiment with some alternative styles too. Where do you find your wigs? I want to mix it up, have some different styles to work with, but I'm not sure where to start. Brands or sites you can recommend?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I don't know a heap about other sorts of wigs but if you want to know anything about Freedom you could talk to some of the ladies that wear them here including me (I don't wear them my daughter does though).

Drop into my page if you want any info.

Good luck with your investigations.

Rosy
Thanks Rosy.

I'll definitely look in the Freedom wigs. Part of me is attracted to some of the other cute wigs taht are totally different colors and styles that I would ever wear.

part of the problem is my mom, she thinks that I should ONLY wear the long, brunette wigs that look just like the hair i've had all my life.
Hi Reen. My daughter has just got her first Freedom wig and loves it..........I think the security has alot to do with that she is only 12 (today =)....) before that she wore a human hair wig that had been processed so she couldn't colour it and it was very thick on her lil face. I think it would be lots of fun also to have different wigs of different colours and styles there are so many to choose from. Good luck with your choices and let us know how you get on.

Sharon
I'll keep you posted ladies!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service