I've been having regrowth on my head for the last couple of months. It's the first time since I've been pregnant with my daughter.
I keep reading from people that when they get regrowth it's white and fuzzy. Mine came back my color hair from before. Actually, I'm 41, I only got one gray one. I'm not pulling it. I'll take anything I can get. I don't care if it's green or purple, I'm keeping it.
Does it mean anything different when it comes back your color or white?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont really know. i am new to this and my hair is completly white as you can see from the pics. it looks almost like feathers up close. of course im with you it can come back geen and i will be jumping for joy. it is growing back in some places and i am losing what has come back in some places. it is such a strange thing.
Hi
I'm so happy some is coming back, but like I said, I have a few big bald patches , so who knows. But I wonder why yours is coming in white and mine is black. I'm just wondering if it makes a difference.
I've had AU for the last 5 years and my hair is coming in very dark brown, my regular color. At 41, I thought I would have more gray. Not that I care, I would take that, too. My mother is 68 and is not all gray. In fact, she didn't really get any gray until she was in her 50's. Maybe that's why it's not, except one hair. So after 5 years of AU, how do we explain my color back.
I also went to one of the top doctors. He was in NY and did all research on alopecia. I saw him one year after I was diagnosed with AA and I still had quite a bit of hair on my head. No need for a wig yet. He told me, and I quote, "If you've had it this long and you have not lost all your hair yet, then you never will." Again, another instance I hated to be right in.
I wouldn't go back to shots anymore. It's a waste of time and money. Besides, they hurt.
So I still say, I don't care how good the doctor is, unfortunately, no one has any answers. Everyone is different.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service