but my mom isn't. I have 2 beautiful wigs that are brunette, the same color my hair has always been. i wear them, and it's fine, but i'd love to experiment with some other looks. i found some really cute synthetic, mono filament wigs that i like and they're decently comfortable and such. the downfall of course is the price, at about 100-300 dollars, they aren't exactly in my ability to buy with my milk money... lol

my mom can't figure out why i'd want to wear other colors and styles, especially when i have such nice wigs in my real color. she can't understand why i want to get a few other wigs for a little fun. she keeps saying there's no reason to spend the money when my hair may start to come back. it's been 5 months, my hair has made NO move to come back at all :-( I'm trying to make the best of the stinky situation, but it's just not easy with her. advice?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Bogie. Your wisdom and advice is always appreciated.
thanks Sandy,

I'll definitely look into that!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service